Well. It is cold outside and all.
Ummmm, not exactly. What we really have here is yet another addition to Wyatt's ever growing blanket collection. It's seriously getting out of control! There are a few simple rules we have learned to follow during the accumulation process. Here they are in no particular order...
1. If it's satin... it's Wyatt's
2. If it's soft... it's Wyatt's
3. If it's fuzzy... it's Wyatt's
4. If it belongs to you, but has any of the above three qualities... it's Wyatt's
5. No blanket is off limits & No pattern or color is too girly. If Wyatt likes it... it's Wyatt's
6. All laundry (clean or dirty) is subject to search. Should an item of interest be located therein...
you guessed it... it's Wyatt's
Pretty simple really.
Oh, and you want a actual count, you say?!?!? Here's a quick 'Blankie' roll call...
3 Small Army Green Camoflouge Blankets With Satin Trim
1 Small Blue Satin Blanket With Multi-Colored Satin 'Taggies'
1 Large Off White Blanket
1 Pair of Size 4t Satin Dora Pajama Pants
1 Pair of Size 4t Satin Pink Pajama Pants
1 Pair of Size 4t Satin Turquoise Pajama Shorts
1 Pair of Women's Satin Pajama Pants (Stolen from a bag of stuff I
was going to donate to Goodwill)
1 Cars Child-Sized Fleece Blanket
1 Pair of Men's Basketball Shorts
1 Light Blue Faux Mink Stole With Satin Lining (Ahhh!! A twofer! You can't beat that with a stick!)
Yes, that's 12.
You can only see 5 of the 12 in the pictures. The others are either in the crib or being are being washed. You know, before he notices they are missing or anything.
(oh, and if you look really hard in the first picture... you may catch a glimpse of my favorite pink bedroom slippers. Classy, I know. But yes... he LOVES them, too!)