Friday, January 21, 2011

Fast-forward one year and two months since the last post...

... and you land here, January 21, 2011. I guess you could say that I fell off the blogging bandwagon, you know, for lack of better words. Well, in an attempt to change that (and because all my friends are doin' it...) I have decided to join the Photo 356 program. Well, at this point, it's the Photo 344 program, but I digress. It's a start none the less!

So, I Caron Rich do so solemnly swear to do my best to take one photograph a day and hopefully, at the end of the year, I will be left with some fun pictures to look back on and enjoy. I can already tell just from having glanced back at the blog form where I left off that time passes too quickly and you can never get those amazing moments back. Kinda wishing I had stuck it out. The time has come to make it right!

No comments: