Friday, June 15, 2007

Step 5... Admission: I am a packrat!

O.K., while I like to think of myself as reasonably organized person... deep down I know I'm not. Well, not even deep down... I just know I'm not. I just like to claim to be because being a mother of two who is also 'organized' is quite an accomplishment, don't ya think???

Well, this lack of organization drives my husband nuts! I am notorious for 'sweeping' things in to drawers in the attempt for a quick clean-up. Well, I have this one drawer, you know... 'that drawer,' the one that seems to catch all sorts of things. Anything and everything that has no definite home of it's own. Well, I started looking for something tonight and as a last result I was forced to consult 'that drawer'. Well, needless to say I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this...
Can someone please explain to me how sticker-pictures that were taken over 10 years ago miraculously surface but the one thing you had yesterday is NOWHERE to be found???

Well, I thought you all might like seeing these stickers of Andrea and I. We were seniors in high school and these were taken in one of those crazy little photo booths at Disneyland in California. Andrea... you haven't changed a bit!!!

And now if you fine ladies will excuse me... I'm off to work on step 6! HA!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted-Dead or Alive! Andrea, you look so cute! look at you! Great picture of you two, caron. don'tcha just love when you find stuff like that in a drawer?

Andrea said...

Hahaha! Great post my friend. I still have my copy as well!

Tara said...

You two look great. Andrea, you haven't changed! How funny. I can't find anything I look for either.

Chris said...

You guys look great...that's too funny when stuff shows up like that! Oh well...that other thing will turn up soon enough. At least you had a good laugh and some blogging material!

Angela said...

I can relate to having a huge junk drawer. Andrea does look the same. Great post.