Sunday, September 2, 2007

AWANA learn a Bible verse!

I do believe I may have said almost every curse word I know trying to get this video to post. I think I may have even coined a few new ones. (Forgive me, Lord!) Anyway... I thought this was cute. Allie started the AWANA program at our church this past Wednesday. This was the first verse she had to memorize...


Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

In case you can't understand her, she says "God loves us and sent His son. 1 John 4:10"

I would like to give a big shout out to Andrea for all the help and technical support she gave to make this video post possible. I couldn't have done it with out her! Andrea, I love you, girl! (shedding a tear) LOL!!!

7 comments:

Chris said...

That is SO sweet! You're up late too! Just saw your comment on my Blog. I haven't had the patience or time to try to work with video either. Maybe I need to enlist Andrea myself.
Glad you got yours to work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it, Caron!! It was worth the hard work. I need andrea's help too!

Tara said...

That's precious! I agree, it was worth every word and minute you spend on the video.

Andrea said...

WHOOHOO! You did it! So cute and well worth your time. Patience is a virtue ; )

p.s.-I love you too!

Katy S. said...

What a cutie patootie!!!

Melanie said...

What a big girl! I know that you are sooo proud. Little ones are such fast learners these days. Last year me and my cousin were determined to teach our Pre-K Sunday School class the Lords Prayer. People thought that we were just a little over zealous.....but in just 3 short months they all had it and were so proud of themselves that we had a big party to celebrate! She is precious!

The Partins said...

Yay on getting your video up! I'm still working on that one.

As to the bedding, we are going with Carter's Love Bug:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dreamtimebaby_1963_131936448
It looks much better in person than in the pictures. But it is pink & brown with a hint of lime green. :-)