Thursday, May 8, 2008

Caron reporting live from the LONGEST traffic light on the face of the earth!!

Three for Three! I'm on FIRE!

Here's a cute video I shot while at waiting at the longest frickin' traffic light ever! I was on the way to drop the kiddos off at my parent's house before the JBJ concert. Wyatt had had just about enough of being tied down in his car seat and Allie and I were were desperate for anything to keep him occupied....

'Calling Allie' has become a favorite past time of his. The funniest part about this whole thing was his reaction to seeing himself on the camera when I played it back for them. He LOVED IT!! I had to play the darn video about twenty times over and over for the remainder of the trip. I 'd hit play and set the camera screen facing the back seat for him to watch himself while I drove. Hey, it kept him happy and me sane. Man, I GOTTA get Dora's DVD player fixed!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad to see you back! It's been getting lonely in Blog-Land. I haven't posted for lack of readers & stuff to talk about.

That video is adorable. Not a bad idea for dealing with a nasty traffic light. Your kids are still the cutest!

Finally, congrats on the weight loss goal! Whoo Hoo!

Angela said...

That is adorable. He reminds me of Luke calling Alex!